Well i can’t believe its thanksgiving week already! Ryan volunteered us to host this year so i am making a turkey for the first time in my life we will see how that turns out! HAHA! I hope everyone has a great turkey day and get ready for some pictures of my first Thanksgiving on Monday! Since it is Thanksgiving week i thought i would list some things i am thankful for. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for:
* My husband and how supportive he is of my photography, and how much he loves me
* My parents for helping me through thick and thin and just always being there for me
* My sister and my nephews for always just being a quick phone call away
* Briar my little bushy puppy and how she loves to cuddle with me
* My amazing clients and their overwhelming support
* Taylor Swift for providing great music to listen to while i edit hehe
* Photographers who post about their struggles and put on workshops for us
The list could go on and on but heres to a great Turkey Day 2012!
*sneak peek of our family photos below…